Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Muse



There is a fun blog/website I've been subscribing to recently-- called themuse.com. It offers up all kinds of information about how to find a job, how to keep it, how to impress, be inspired, get that next promotion and stay out of the dog house with the boss or client.

There's a lot of content like this out there-- but I think the themuse.com is one of the best aggregators for it, especially for people just getting started in their careers (and many days, I feel like that's exactly where I'm at right now.)

Check out their post today on how to create a name for yourself-- tips from A-Z. Cute infographic and some pretty solid advice for this ever-changing business hive we're all buzzing around in.

Do you have a Muse? Or at least a go-to person or place that gives you a spark when it comes to your work? Would love to hear about him, her or it...



No comments:

Post a Comment